When: Starting 10:00am finishing around 16:00
Who: Around two dozens attendees from IBM, IBM Business Partner Channels and Implementors of the Technology
Introductions – Connectr objectives & agenda Neil Burston, Avnet
Introducing Lotus Connections
- Business perspective – Brendan Tutt, IBM
- Technical perspective – John Wylie and Rob Thatcher, IBM
15 Minutes of Fame
- The Art of Blogging – Stuart McIntyre, Morpheus
- Extending Connections – IBM Lotus Connections Test Team via comms link from Dublin, Ireland
- Building the Business Case for Lotus Connections – Brenda Elshaw, IBM
- You’ve got all this technology, how are you going to use it? Ian McNairn, IBM
Lotus Connections in context
- MindMapping – Robert Furnivall, MindJet
- Whence goeth KM? Unlocking the hidden potential of your organization – Dave Snowden, Cognitive Edge
Where next? Neil Burston & Connectr Team
- How to continue building the Community
- Formal end to proceedings
Speed Geeking and/or Roundtable with Test Team
- Speed Geeking 5 Minutes Wonders – Talk on a single topic Speakers
Why: Explanation of the name and the logo!
We could squeeze in one or two more but you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm as we need to organize lunches etc.
Looking forward to a very interesting day.